A sports watch is a great item to have. They not only help you track time, but also help you with your day-to-day chore. Modern sports watches for men have some very remarkable features. They double up as fashion fixtures and fitness watches. A sports watch should surely be more than a tool one uses to check time. There are several other ways to track time today anyway. Sports watches for man have seen wonderful improvement over recent years. Today, we have some of the best sophisticated and technologically advanced sports watches. Having the best sports watch will confirm that you achieve much more within your fitted schedule.
There are different types of sports watches for men available in the market. Finding the best one may not be a very easy task. We took out time to review numerous sports watches for men to find out how they fit against each other. This is a review of numerous sports watches for men. The review will highlight the individual features of the sports watches as well as their pros and cons. The information can help you narrow down to your top-suited sports watch. Tag along and let us get you the top sports watch. First, below is a quick snippet of the numerous sports watches featured in the review.
|Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch (Bluetooth), SM-R760NDAAXAR – US Version with Warranty||A distinctive steel bezel that you can rotate to access apps and notifications , Strap with buckle – 2.76 inches,Large strap with holes – 5.12 inches, Small strap with holes – 4.33 inches||Check Price|
|Casio G-Shock Women's S Series GMAS130-2A Watch||G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.||Check Price|
|Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch (Bluetooth), Black, SM-R600NZKAXAR – US Version with Warranty||Check your updates and receive and reply to calls and texts with a turn of the bezel. Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz||Check Price|
|Seiko Divers Automatic Deep Blue Dial Mens Watch SKX009K1||Power ReserveRotating Bezel||Check Price|
|Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire - Slate Gray with Black Band||Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store\||Check Price|
|Garmin vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Builtin Sports Apps, Black/Silver||Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress (see garmin.com/ataccuracy).Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm||Check Price|
|Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) - Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band||S3 with dual-core processorAccelerometer and gyroscope||Check Price|
|Casio G-Shock GA100A-7A X-Large Men's White Resin Sport Watch||Shock-resistant sports watch featuring white-and-blue dial with LED light, countdown timer, and stopwatch||Check Price|
|Casio Men's Pathfinder PAG240 Solar Powered Triple Sensor Sport Watch||Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving||Check price|
|G-SHOCK Men's GD 350 Watch||World time; 35 time zones (100 cities), city name display, daylight saving on/off; 12/24 Hour Formats and Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)||Check Price|
- A distinctive steel bezel that you can rotate to access apps and notifications , Strap with buckle – 2.76 inches,Large strap with holes – 5.12 inches, Small strap with holes – 4.33 inches
- Text, call and get notifications directly from your watch through your Bluetooth connected smartwatch
- Make payments with Samsung Pay almost anywhere you swipe or tap a credit card. Battery Type and Size : 380mAh Li-ion
- With military-grade performance, the Gear S3 resists water, dust, extreme temperatures and the occasional drop
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones (compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones using Android OS 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM as well as iPhone 5 and later with iOS 9.0 and above. Gear S3 supported smartphones may vary by carrier and device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features
The Samsung G3 seems like a versatile sports watch. It’s more than just a time tracker. It has impressive structures, and it’s durable. You will surely love having this watch on your wrist. It’s one of the best fitness watches for men.
The Samsung SM-R600NZKAXAR is yet additional masterpiece from Samsung. The watch comes with a very complex finish. It has a great contract of attention to detail. It’s a great fitness watch. You get to track how many calories you have burned as well as follow on some other fitness limitations. It’s the best sports watch with the heart rate monitor that we have in the review.
- Gear Sport is swim-ready and water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Get accurate, all-day fitness tracking, easy calorie entry and personal coaching
- With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, easily make a payment from your wrist
- Check your updates and receive and reply to calls and texts with a turn of the bezel. Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones
The Samsung SM-R600NZKAXAR doesn’t seem to lack much as far as a great fitness watch is concerned. The watch feels great on the wrist and has great manly looking exterior structures. It’s a fantastic option for anyone looking for a fitness assistant. It’s one of the best running watches.
The Seiko Diver SKX009K1 is yet another best-rated men’s stopwatch. It’s a fantastic military grade watch. As the name suggests, it’s a divers’ watch with a very water resistivity with a very solid stainless-steel casing.
- Power Reserve
- Rotating Bezel
The Seiko Diver SKX009K1 doesn’t fall short of much as far as a great sports watch is concerned. The watch has a durable build and a myriad of other impressive structures. You should see the reviews it appeals to Amazon. They are quite positive. It’s one of the best waterproof watches for men.
The Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire is yet additional phenomena sports watch for men. It has a complex finish that stands out. It’s a multisport watch with full color and GPS. The watch has a myriad of other impressive structures, and you are bound to love it.
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case: Physical size 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.8 cm;Weight – silicone band: 98 g ; metal band: 196 g
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Preloaded run profiles: running, treadmill running, trail running. Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store\
When it comes to aesthetics, Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire is ahead of the pack. It has arguably all that you would need on a sports watch. The watch has lived up to the prospects of may customers who have bought it before. It will live up to yours too. It’s one of the best athletic watches.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is yet another wonderful sports watch from Garmin. It has GPS and a full-color show. The watch also structures the intricate attractive finish synonymous with Garmin wrist watches. Check out its structures below.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more. Case material : fiber-reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress (see garmin.com/ataccuracy).Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode;Display size:1.2 inches diameter,Display resolution:240 x 240 pixels
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 has remarkable deliverables. It’s available on Amazon, and it has attracted very notable reviews. It’s a great watch that provides robust performance and could double up as a fashion statement as well. It’s arguably the best GPS watch for running.
The Apple Watch Series 3 is an excessive manly sports watch from the Apple brand. It has wireless connectivity, but inappropriately, Apple products have closed compatibility. It’s only compatible with iOS devices. It has very impressive structures though.
- Optical heart sensor
- Digital Crown
- S3 with dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- Swim proof
- Aluminum case
The Apple Watch Series 3 doesn’t fall short of much. If you area an apple products fanatic, this is the sports watch for you. It will help you track your ability, as well as get notifications from your phone. Its aesthetics are eccentric too. You will surely love it.
We have yet additional Casio watch, the Casio GA100A-7A. Casio watches are domineering and are very tough. The Casio GA100A-7A is not any changed. It comes with a shock absorbing system and a myriad of other amazing structures.
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring white-and-blue dial with LED light, countdown timer, and stopwatch
- 51.2 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Also features world time (48 cities + UTC), daily alarm with snooze, speed timer, and resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
The Casio GA100A-7A seems like a powerfully built military grade watch. This sports watch can help you with steering. It’s a fantastic multipurpose watch. This kind of watch is the essence of a watch is more than just a time tracker.
We have yet additional masterpiece from Casio, the Casio Pathfinder. This is a triple-sensor sports watch with a myriad of utilities. It’s a fantastic watch that provides and robust and impressive performance. Its structures below will get you excited right away.
- Black solar-powered sport watch with multiple features including digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- 51-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure; Dimensions:57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
The Casio Pathfinder is virtually the ultimate sports watch for men. It has all that you would need on a sports watch. It’s a military grade watch with very impressive features. It has overwhelmingly helpful reviews on Amazon. They are proof of the almost unequaled prowess of the watch.
We close off the review with yet another watch from the Casio brand, further cementing its status as one of the best brands. The Casio GD-100-1B is yet another military-grade watch with the best of the range features. This is the watch you need on your wrist next time you go hiking.
- World time; 35 time zones (100 cities), city name display, daylight saving on/off; 12/24 Hour Formats and Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Shock Resistant and 200M (660ft) Water Resistant
- Auto LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) and Flash alert
- Countdown timer, 1/100 second stopwatch, measuring capacity: 999:59’59.99”; measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Vibration Alert (Daily Alarms, Countdown Timer, Hourly Time Signal)
The Casio GD-100-1B doesn’t fall short of much. It’s a fantastic watch with some very impressive features. You will surely love the performance of this watch. It has some of the best features you can catch on a sports watch.
Best Sports Watches for Men 2019 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above should help you better appreciate what a great sports watch entails. Before narrowing down to any specific sports watch, you need to reflect a few factors. The factors revolve around the structures of the watches and your intended use. The watch you get should be able to help you well. The factors are:
The watches above have diverse sizes. You want a watch that can sit comfortably on your wrist. Be sure to associate the size of the wrist and the watch. Fortunately, many of the watches have bands designed to accommodate many wrist sizes. The size also marks the aesthetics of the watch. It’s upon you to decide which size works best for you.
The watches above have changed functionalities. As mentioned earlier, a modern watch should be more than just a time pursuing tool. The more functionalities the watch has, the more wanted it is. You should make sure the functionalities are effectual though. There is no point in having many functionalities that are not proficient. For instance, the parameters the watch displays about your fitness should be exact.
Ultimately the price of the watch will control which watch you are going to get. It’s always important that you get value for your money. Take time to compare the numerous watches that are within your budget and find out which one provides the most value for you. The watches may have the same structures but different prices. It’s prudent that you don’t compromise on the excellence just to saw a few dollars. Always go for the best quality that you can give.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you narrow down to your great suited Men’s sports watch. Shopping for the best sports watch for men should now be enjoyable. You should be able to get the top-rated men’s sports watch for the money you have. Your next sports watch should make you stand out. It will definitely be more than just a time tracker.
by CNS Digital Marketing