One of the best and most creative contemporary items that you must have for outdoor activities is the existence of a timepiece. The best outdoor watches aren’t easy to select because there are many models in the market that are registered as outdoor timepieces.
Most models are extremely capable and versatile, meaning that you can use them in different activities, including camping, hiking, mountaineering, and trekking. They are designed to show time, calendar, compass info, altitude info, and barometric info to mention a few.
The list of product reviews deliver you with means of comparing models and buying information for upcoming purchases.
|Casio Men's Pro Trek PRW2500T Tough Solar Digital Watch||Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph)||Check Price|
|SUUNTO Core All Black Military Men's Outdoor Sports Watch - SS014279010||An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way||Check Price|
|Casio Men's Pro Trek PRW3500 Solar Powered Atomic Digital Watch||Solar-powered sport watch featuring stainless steel rotating bezel and digital dial with day/date display||Check Price|
|SUUNTO Spartan Ultra HR||Suunto Spartan watches use a state-of-the-art color touch screen with a wide viewing angle that offers great visibility outdoors, even in direct Sunlight||Check Price|
|Suunto Traverse||Upload routes to your watch, and you're ready to explore new terrains with the help of GPS and glonass Satellite navigation systems||Check Price|
|Casio Men's Pro Trek PRW2500R Tough Solar Digital Watch||200M Water Resistance||Check Price|
|SUUNTO Ambit3 Peak HR Running GPS Unit||Suunto Ambit3 peak delivers Stable and accurate altitude and weather information with full navigation in a robust casting||Check Price|
|Suunto Ambit3 Peak Black (Gps)||9 centimeters high||Check Price|
|SUUNTO Ambit3 Run HR Monitor Running GPS Unit||Follow your running performance during your run and track your average over the last weeks||Check Price|
|SUUNTO Ambit3 Peak GPS Watch with Heart Rate||Heart Rate Monitor||Check Price|
The Pro Trek PRW2500 is an exclusively designed outdoor timepiece, which is a high-performance tool engineered under the reflection of weather specialists. It is solar powered with a solar rechargeable battery that has a lifespan of 5 months.
Within the 5 months, you can effectively use the watch without exposing it to straight sunlight. This is certainly a useful timer equipped with a thermometer, a barometer, an altimeter memory, an altimeter, and a digital scope.
It’s equipped with a digital compass, which is more convenient and easy to read. It has full auto EL backlight with afterglow that offers the desired illumination. It is fitted with a fold-over clasp with hidden double push button.
The case material is made of stainless steel, which is hard, wear-resistant and waterproof. The titanium band doesn’t scratch easily and will keep its quality for a long time. The watch has a water resilient depth of 660 feet.
The timepiece does not have GPS function, thus, you have to manually enter the city for your wanted time zone. You will definitely be satisfied by this unit when you compare it to a number of outdoor timepieces in the market.
This is the model to look out for if you want a wristwatch that is stylish for daily use. You would want to have your wristwatch fitted for size since it is shipped with all the titanium parts installed on the band.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph)
- Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memeory, Barometer, Thermometer
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, 5 Independent Daily alarms, Hourly time signal, World Time, 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown Timer, Battery level indicator, Power saving function, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage
- Battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), 23 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light), Module: 3258
This is a famous outdoor sports watch for the money with a solid track reputation of best altitude performance.
Suunto Vector is the most famous piece with digital compass (bubble level tilt compensation, directional scale, needle north-south indicator, 5-degree compass accuracy, and 1-degree compass resolution), barometer, and altimeter after years of courageous expeditions, adventures, and travels.
This is simply the top choice of professionals because of its durability and technology that can take on the hardest of environments.
You can keep a record of the elevation by using the 24-hour memory, which stores the elevation as well as ascent/descent rate per hour. It does more than just quantifying the atmospheric pressure, it automatically registers the barometric data for the past 96 hours in 1 and 6 hours intervals. It also has an exclusive calendar feature.
The calendar is pre-programmed to the far future (the year 2089) w/ three daily alarms, split timer, stopwatch w/ lap, and dual time display.
The design is very user-friendly with a large display, convenient switch button, and electro-luminescent backlight. The backlight allows you to use the watch properly at night. The watch is battery powered operating on rechargeable battery.
- An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way
- Suunto core tracks both the weather and the sun for you
- A weather Trend graph and storm alarm along with preset sunrise/sunset times for over 400 locations help you stay safe and Plan your activities
- With stylish designs in more than a handful of variations, you are sure to find just the right Suunto core for your style
- Wrist-top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass and weather indicator
- Altimeter displays current elevation, shows ascent or descent and records session
- Intelligent storm alarm senses drop in air pressure and notify you of approaching storms
- Barometer helps you predict changing conditions; built-in weather trend indicator
- All black finish; accurately measures depth to 30 feet; weighs 2.26 ounces; 2-year warranty
Introducing triple sensor version 3, Casio Pro Trek PRW 3500, is one of the best units for camping, hiking, and general outdoor timepiece. Its design is founded on Casio original technology, making it possible to hold sensors that are greatly efficient and smaller when compared to other models.
Not withstanding the minor size of the sensors, they provide actual reading exactness as well as improved energy efficiency. It has a sleek, compact case along with an easy resin band that offers a relaxed fit when you wear it on your wrist. It is engineered to operate under low temperature because its temperature resistant abilities can withstand up to -10 degrees Celsius.
The case is finished with stainless steel, which is not only durable but also repairable. You can efficiently repair the case as well as furbish any scratches. It’s integrated with LED backlight, which brightens the watch overnight night.
The digital compass delivers you with 60 seconds bearing continuous measurement. The barometer tracks atmospheric pressure spreading from 2260 hPa to 1,100 hPa. On the other hand, the altimeter tracks elevation in one meter increases from –700 meters to 10,000 meters. Furthermore, it keeps up to 30 records of date/month/time, ascent/descent, and altitude.
Its operation is extremely ergonomic with one-touch you can access temperature readings, air altitude/pressure, and digital compass.
- Low temperature resistant(–10ºC/14°F)
- Solar-powered sport watch featuring stainless steel rotating bezel and digital dial with day/date display
- Features Tough Solar Power, Triple Sensor Version 3, multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping, low-temperature resistance, digital compass with bearing memory, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise and sunset data, world time, backlight with after-glow, four daily alarms with snooze, 1/10-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, and power-saving function
- 56 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display and Buckle closure, Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Suunto Spartan Ultra is a cutting-edge multi-sport GPS timepiece that structures a sporting color touch screen. The screen is specially enhanced for outdoor use. It is a uniquely designed touch screen that suggests a wide viewing angle for improved visibility when you are involved in outdoor activities.
You still get the same high-quality display in straight sunlight. It is designed to resist turbulence from your surrounding and you can completely lock it, if you want to. You can effectively use the three buttons to separate the watches when you are involved in the exercise.
It has a battery life of 26 hours with GPS. With this extended battery life, you can handle powerful activities, including GPS tracking and exercise.
The most wonderful thing about the battery is that you can manage its life by swapping to the time of day mode, which has a life of fifteen days. It proposals you unique adventure features, which contain rich route navigation.
The route direction finding includes a digital compass & breadcrumb view to lead you through your different terrain. It has a barometric elevation w/ FusedAlti feature.
Most essentially, the watch offers unrivaled durability. All the materials used in the design of the watches are strong and water-resistant.
The watches deliver sports particular features along with rich displays for ski touring, hiking, triathlon, swimming, cycling, and running. The sport specific displays deliver you with accurate feedback that is relevant to your existing sport.
- Suunto Spartan watches use a state-of-the-art color touch screen with a wide viewing angle that offers great visibility outdoors, even in direct Sunlight
- With 80 Sport modes pre-installed in the watch, Suunto Spartan watches are ready to go for nearly any kind of activity right out of the box
- For demanding adventures, Suunto Spartan Ultra comes with up to 26H battery life with good GPS tracking accuracy
- Training mode with GPS: 18 hours / 35 hours / 140 hours. Includes built in altimeter, barometer, compass and GPS with 100 meter water resistance.Sport expertise and support for over 80 sports.
- Connect Spartan Ultra with your smartphone to sync your activities, customize on the go and see calls and notifications on the watch.
Suunto Traverse is a state-of-the-art outdoor timepiece installed with GPS & GLONASS for POI and track navigation. It offers to you weather trend and daylight features.
To begin with, the barometric fashion forecasts weather changes while the storm alarm signals you when there is a storm, providing you with sufficient time to find shelter. You are continually updated of the available daylight time by the sunrise & sunset times.
This piece offers you focus on relishing the moment. It is easy to operate with quick and simple access to main features. The watch has a rugged construction that is ergonomic and durable.
It has a water resistant depth of three hundred thirty feet, which allows you to use the watch during swimming and diving. This is your regular timepiece for outdoor activities. It has useful functions and modern looks; therefore, you can wear it for your day to day quests.
There is GPS timekeeping as well as DST adjustment, confirming that you are on-time regardless of your present location. You can simply track your daily progress with calories and steps.
The specific traits that make this watch exclusive in every regard are: mobile notifications, vibration alarm, GPS time update, backlight in flashlight mode, and tracking for altitude, distance, and speed.
- Upload routes to your watch and you’re ready to explore new terrains with the help of GPS and glonass Satellite navigation systems
- Follow your Progress with distance and altitude statistics, save points of interest and re-trace your steps using the breadcrumb trail
- Barometric Trend helps predict weather changes, and storm alarm alerts you when it’s time to find shelter
- Sunrise and sunset times keep you informed of the Available daylight hours. Up to 100 hours battery life
- Stay up to date with GPS timekeeping, incoming calls, texts and push notifications from your Smartphone to your watch. Silicone Strap
- 200M Water Resistance
- Chronograph Display
- Tough Solar Power
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Duplex LC Display
Suunto Ambit3 peak black HR is state-of-the-art outdoor watch. It offers a stable as well as exact weather and altitude information with full steering in a forceful casting.
You can add pictures in movement as well as improve a Suunto movie with highlights of your project to share with your colleagues. It contains GPS, compass, barometer, and altimeter with 328 feet of water resistant depth. It’s the best and most convenient outdoor/survival watch as far as battery life is concerned because it has 200 battery hours with 1-minute accuracy.
You can connect it to your handset so as you can sync your activities, see notifications & calls, and modify on the go.
- Suunto Ambit3 peak delivers Stable and accurate altitude and weather information with full navigation in a robust casting
- Includes built in altimeter, barometer, compass and GPS with 100 meter water resistance
- One of the most competitive battery hours in the market, 200 hours with 1 minute accuracy. Case material – Polyamide
- Connect Ambit3 peak to your smartphone for syncing your activities, customizing on the go and seeing calls and notifications on the watch
- Add Photos in movement and create a Suunto Movie with the highlights of your Adventure to share with your friends
- 9 centimeters high
- 13 centimeters wide
- Up to 50 h battery life with GPS. (ABC )Altimeter, Barometer, Compass. Temperature.
- Speed, pace, and distance keep track of how far and how fast you have gone. Heart rate monitor capable (not included). Heart rate while swimming using Suunto Smart Sensor (sold separately).
- Bike power support (Bluetooth Smart). Multiple sports in one log, making it great from Triathletes. Upload and share your moves instantly.
- Sunrises/set to help keep you from being benighted. Time and GPS satellite data in real time, to keep you up to date with your progress. Smart mobile connection with iPhone/iPad.
- New features always being added through Suunto Apps
- Follow your running performance during your run and track your average over the last weeks
- Afterwards, check your recovery status at any time with a quick recovery test (requires Suunto Smart sensor)
- You can also wear the Smart sensor overnight to get a complete picture of your recovery including sleep quality
- Connect Ambit3 run to your smartphone for syncing your activities, customizing on the go and seeing calls and notifications on the watch
- Add Photos in movement and create a Suunto Movie with the highlights of your Adventure to share with your friends
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Compass, Altitude (FusedAltiTM), Weather information
- Speed, pace and distance, Route navigation and track back
- Bike power support (Bluetooth Smart)
- Weight 3.14 oz
The most effective outdoor watch is determined by its design structures. One of the most essential considerations is ergonomics because you have to understand your watch in order to be able to operate it efficiently when camping, hiking, and mountaineering among other outdoor activities.
The special features should be easy to understand, which are a barometer, altitude, and compass. You should be capable to switch from one mode to a new if such settings exist.
Use the most important features discussed previously to determine the model that best suits your desires. Do you think we have left out any essential timepieces? If so, please let us know in the reviews.
by CNS Digital Marketing